Shipping & Returns
In the United States
We offer three shipping options: standard home delivery, pickup at a local participating bike shop, and Beeline Bikes mobile bicycle delivery service. Not all options are available for all zip codes and purchase types. No matter which option you choose, the following policies apply:
- Free shipping applies to all bikes over $300 on the Redlinebicycles.com site within the contiguous United States (lower 48) only.
- Additional fees apply on all orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
- Orders placed before 3pm ET (1:30pm ET for expedited shipments), Monday - Friday, excluding holidays ship out same day.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx with signature required.
- Questions? Please see our FAQs or use this form to contact us. You can also give us a call at (844) 431-1991.
Unfortunately, purchases through redlinebicycles.com are not available for international shipping.
We know it can take time to ensure everything is just right, so you have 30 days from the delivery date or pick up date to send your order back to us if it is not perfect. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase within that time frame, you can return it for a refund.
Free Return Shipping
To make the process as easy as possible, we'll cover the return shipping costs.
Before you make a return
Any product you return must be in new condition and shipped in the original packaging, including all manuals and accessories provided with the product. Not sure your return is eligible? Give us a call at (844) 431-1991 M-F 8am-6pm EST.
- Proof of purchase required.
- Credits will be applied to the original payment method used in the transaction.
- If you applied a coupon or promo code on the order you’re returning, you’ll be refunded the amount that you paid after the applied discount.
- We are unable to accept returns from outside the United States.
- We are unable to accept returns on bicycles won in contest giveaways.
Standard Return Instructions
- Please email [email protected] to get your return authorization number and return label.
- Pack your bike in the original packaging. Need Help? Contact us on live chat, email or call us at 800-251-8435.
- We will email you a FedEx return label. Please print the label and affix it to the outside of the box. Be sure to remove or cover all old labels or barcodes so the package doesn’t come right back to you.
- Drop off the package at any FedEx location. You may also schedule a convenient FedEx pickup online or by phone.
- Please reach out by phone (844) 431-1991 or email [email protected] to get your return authorization number.
- Call Beeline Bikes at 855-582-4537 or email [email protected] to schedule a pick-up.
Pick Up At Local Bike Shop Returns
- Please reach out by phone (844) 431-1991 or e-mail [email protected] to get your return authorization number. We will review your information and send you a response within two business days.
- Once you receive your return authorization number, take your bicycle and return shipping tag to the original pick-up location.
How long will it take me to get my money back?
- Most refunds are issued within two business days of when the returned item is received.
How do I exchange an item?
- We don't offer a true exchange option; however, we suggest you place a new order for the item(s) you want and then follow the instructions above to return your original item(s).
My purchase is from a retail store; how do I return for a refund?
- Our retail partner stores all have their own return policies and practices. Please return item(s) to the retail partner store you purchased the item(s) from.
Who do I connect with if I’m having technical issue with a product?
- Our customer experience team is staffed by savvy bike pros who are eager to help. Chat with us live right here at redlinebicycles.com or call us M-F 8am-5pm PST at 800-251-8435.
What do I do if my product seems to be defective?
- When problems do arise, our primary goal is to get you safely back on the road. Click here to read our warranty statement. If your issue fits our warranty guidelines, fill out the warranty form and we will contact you within two business days. You may be directed to a local bike shop so you can get your problem solved quickly.