Shipping & Returns
During this critical time the health and well-being of our staff, retail partners and our customers are our first priority. While we are carefully following directives from all government agencies, we are taking careful precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.
Our web store is open for business 24-7 and we are shipping our awesome bikes, on a normal schedule, offering multiple delivery options for you to choose from at checkout. See our shipping policy below.
Our customer service staff is working from home during this time, and available to serve you, weekdays 7am-6pm PST.
In the United States
We offer three shipping options: standard home delivery, pickup at a local participating bike shop, and Beeline Bikes mobile bicycle delivery service. Not all options are available for all zip codes and purchase types. No matter which option you choose, the following policies apply:
- Free shipping applies to bikes $349 and over and parts and accessories orders $99 and over within the contiguous United States (lower 48) only.
- There will be a $50 surcharge on Beeline assembly and fulfilments on bikes under $1,000
- When shipped within the contiguous United States, bikes under $349 will receive $20 flat rate shipping. Parts and accessories orders under $99 will have a $10 shipping charge for the first item and a maximum shipping charge of $25. Shipping charges will be applied at checkout.
- Additional fees apply on all orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout.
- Orders placed before 3pm ET (1:30pm ET for expedited shipments), Monday - Friday, excluding holidays ship out same day.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx with signature required.
- Questions? Please see our FAQs or use this form to contact us. You can also give us a call at (800) 722-3828
Unfortunately, purchases through redlinebicycles.com are not available for international shipping.
We hope you’re totally amped about your new bike. If you aren’t, hit us up.
Please note purchases made at an Authorized Dealer are subject to the specific return or exchange policies of that Dealer. Please check with your authorized dealer before you purchase.
Returns will only be accepted if:
- product is in new condition,
- purchase was made within 30 days,
- original packaging is included,
- proof of purchase is submitted, and
- package is shipped within the United States
Unsure if your return meets these criteria? Give us a call at(800) 722-3828 M-F 8am-6pm EST or start the process below.
- Contact us here to begin the process.
- A Redline customer care team member will reach out to you within 48 hours.
- Once approved, our customer care team will help determine the best way to return your order. These include:
- You take care of the packaging and shipping yourself (to help with shipping cost we can provide a call tag for a $75 fee). Need help boxing? Watch the video for bike repackaging or for many bikes under $500 MSRP, watch re-boxing your standard build .
- Drop your unboxed bike off at the local shop where you picked up your order.
- Have a mobile shop come to you for pickup where available. (Please note: Mobile service carries a $50.00 pickup fee, which will be collected by the shop at time of pickup.)
- Due to new safety procedures implemented as a result of COVID-19, all returns will be quarantined upon arrival at the warehouse. Please allow up to 3 weeks for refunds to be processed. Credit will be applied to the original credit card used in the transaction.