Assembly Options Professionally assembled by your local dealer, or DIY the assembly - its up to you!
Financing Available Buy Now, Pay Later with Klarna. We’ve partnered with Klarna to offer flexible payment options to pay over time.
30 Day Returns Our love your ride guarantee – if you’re not 100% happy with your bike, we’re not happy either. Click here for more details
Frame Warranty Covered for at least 5 years! Check out the details to see if your bike qualifies for longer.
The Redline Recon is a freestyle BMX bike that is ready to hit the skate park, pump track, and trails. Micro gearing, big-box bars, Monster padded saddle, sealed mid-BB and rear cassette hub make this a greet choice for the intermediate rider.
- Bike Frame Hi-Ten
- Bike Fork Hi-Ten, Tapered leg
- Bike Headset Threadless, 1 1/8"
- Bike Cranks 100% Chromo 3pc, 170mm
- Bike Sprocket 25t
- Bike Bottom Bracket Sealed Mid BB
- Bike Cogset 9t
- Bike Chain KMC S1
- Bike Front Hub Aluminum, Chromo 3/8" Axle
- Bike Rear Hub Aluminum, Semi-sealed, Chromo 14mm axle
- Bike Rims Alloy, 36h
- Bike Tires 20 x 2.25" Park/Street Tires
- Bike Brake Levers Textro
- Bike Pedals RL 9/16" Low Profile Resin PC Platform
- Bike Handlebar Hi-Ten 8.25 Rise/ 28" Wide/ 12 deg Back/ 1 deg Up
- Bike Grips Monster 151 Flangeless w/Plugs
- Bike Stem Hi-Rise Top Load, 50mm
- Bike Seat Monster Fat Padded Combo Saddle w/ 25.4 Post
- Bike Seatpost 25.4 Integrated with Saddle
- Bike Brakes Tektro 907A Rear U-Brake
- Product ID 4141
|Bike Top Tube Length||20.4 "|
|Bike Head Angle||74.0 °|
|Bike Seat Angle||70.0 °|
|Bike Chain Stay Length||13.7 "|
|Bike Bb Height||11.8 "|
|Bike Stem Length||50.0 "|
|Bike Handlebar Width||28.0 "|
|Bike Crank Length||170.0 "|
Add Your Review