Our Redline ‘Cross race mechanic Joe Sandschulte is a very important part of our team. In Cyclo-cross, races are won or lost due to mechanical issues. Joe is always there to help all Redline racers, and he does a super job building and keeping our team bikes going strong.
Runs NW Technical support
- 23 years doing neutral race support
- Joe loves the challenge of the making the equipment work perfectly.
- Started doing race support back in 1989 at the Ballard Crit.
- Also known as “Campy Joe” for his love of older Campagnolo parts.
- Thousands of grateful riders over the years have had Joe come to the rescue.
- Worse day ever was totaling a Volkswagen Passat wagon during a stage race.
- Best tips “keep your drive train clean and replace rear STI cable housing.”
- Duct tape and electrical tape are always handy.
- Tools that make a difference today: carbon grip & a torque wrench.
- Joe has a fanny pack and knows how to use it.